Argh. I’ve just noticed that having rebuilt all of the entries in the blog, the URLs have all changed. For example the URL of my entry about finding Perl programmers in London has changed from http://blog.dave.org.uk/archives/2007/02/perl-programmer.html to http://blog.dave.org.uk/2007/02/perl-programmer.html. They’ve dropped the “archives” directory. No doubt there’s a good reason for it, but until I put a some redirections in place, I’m going to have lost all the Googlejuice that those entries used to have. And all the Technorati pings too.
I’m beginning to wish I’d just stuck with the old version of the software.
I promise to get back to blogging about something other than my blog any day now.